Today was an in class work day for our debates. Students are crafting their arguments and selecting who they will argue against. Below you will find the guidelines for debates and the days that each student is signed up to debate.
Remember: if you are going to be absent the day of your debate, it is up to YOU to switch with someone, otherwise you will not be able to make it up.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
1. Devantay & Prince VS 1. TeKara & Destiny VS 1. Antoinette & Ignacio VS Reflection
Horatio & AJ K'yontay & J'Kara Briana & Ariana H.
2. Jordan & Tatiyanna VS 2. Maria & Nikeya VS 2. Carmel & Deonna VS
Jesmi & Karen Cindy & Shant'a Dominequie & Alyssa
1. Noah & Orlando VS SUB--Mrs. D is PARCC proctoring 1. Serenity VS Jamila 1. Shanice & Tia VS
Joseph & Donovan Kya & Demara
2. Ariana B. & Rebekah VS 2. Marshawn & Shaynia VS 2. Dionne & Jose VS
Sheila & Rebecca Stan & Fernando Dasinae & Alexis
3. Destiny & Amiya VS
Aurora & Malik
1. Ceairia & Ira VS SUB--Mrs. D is PARCC proctoring 1. Davarion & Daniel VS 1. Jaquary & Niana VS
Jemiah & Keaire Jayla & Azaiya Taynia & Manina
2. Juana & Jasmin VS 2. Nakema & Bridjet VS 2. Marco & Olajawa VS
Jamia & Ramona John & Chevelle Jasmin & Michelle
This is the seventh year Mrs. DeWitz has taught Freshman. It is her eighth year at Thornton.