In Anthem, we read pages 47-58 and again used the Socrative App to answer questions.
If you were absent, these were the questions:
1) Who is Liberty 5-3000 and how has this person affected Equality 7-2521?
2) Discuss the Time of Mating.
3) Why is Equality worried about Liberty's age?
4) At the end of the section, Equality notices how all the men he sees look and how they carry themselves. Why would fear be the word Equality thinks of when he's describing this scene?
5) Please comment on anything that has happened so far in Anthem.
This is the ninth year Mrs. DeWitz has taught Freshman.